We are currently open for submissions for our Fall 2016 Issue. Our reading period is from August 20 - October 15. We look forward to seeing your work!
August 20 through October 15: Spring Issue
January 1 through April 15: Fall issue
During the fall, we also run our contests on a rolling basis. The dates for these change each year, but are listed at: http://www.sotospeakjounal.org/contests
For more information, please visit http://www.sotospeakjournal.org
- Emma Bolden, poetry prize winner
- Emily Rose Cole, poetry prize finalist
- Sarah Fetherolf, poetry prize finalist
- Catherine Jagoe, nonfiction prize winner
- Christine Stewart-Nuñez, nonfiction prize finalist
- Fabiola Alvarez Yurcisin, art prize winner
- Meaghan Gates, art prise finalist
- Becky Bosshart, fiction prize winner
- Greta Wilensky, fiction prize finalist
designed and printed by book artist Jennaway Pearson.
The cost is $15; please fill in the shipping information on the following pages to complete your order.
Entries should include:
* Cover Letter - Your Cover Letter should include your name, address, phone number, email address, how you heard about So to Speak, and brief bio.
*Artist Statement - Enter a description of submitted work (300 words max).
*Images - Please submit 5-10 images. All entries of 2D and 3D work must be in jpg or tif formats at 300 dpi. Any video entries must be MP4 or MOV files. For Please submit individual entries as LastName_Title.
*Image List - Include an image list with titles, year, dimensions, and medium.